For Sale Backcountry Skis and Boots for sale

Need to make room in the gear closet. Located in CDA

Faction Prime 3.0 177 length with kingpin binding. Skis and bindings in good shape, top sheet and bases worked on last year.. ready to ride! ($100)

Atomic Backland 100 188 length. Recent base work to keep them alive as they are very well used. Drilled for ATK bindings (Free to a good home)

Scarpa F1 boot (shell only) size 28.5. In pretty great shape, bought them from a guy on here and never used them. ($100)

La Sportiva Skorpius Boot 28.5. This is a really awesome touring boot for someone that wants to get into something very lightweight that walks amazing and skis pretty hard. This is the second generation of the first Skorpius with the improved cuff connection (i was able to warranty my first pair that i skied hard for over a year when the cuff failed, these ones don’t have many miles on them at all, in great shape) I did replace the liners with brand new Palau’s also. Reluctant to sell but probably need to let go for a decent price. ($275)

Hit me up! Happy to send more pics and info… Id do $400 for the whole lot if you want all four items!IMG_0264.jpegIMG_0263.jpeg